MODEL DC96 IS A PADS MANUFACTURING MACHINE WITH PRE-PACKAGING UNIT
WHAT DOES IT MANUFACTURE ?
Production and stacking of
- demake-up cosmetic round pads
- cosmetic, hygienic or medical oval pads
- cosmetic, hygienic or medical square pads
- cosmetic, hygienic or medical rectangular pads
- The maximum capacity is 1080 cosmetic round pads per minute
These are indicative figures as the actual performance relies on the quality of the raw materials and the cotton pad type and sizes …
RAW MATERIALS EMPLOYED
- 100% cotton
- 100% synthetic fibres
- mixed fibres
PACKAGING UNITS CONNECTED
- ID4 – full automatic packaging unit for cosmetic round pads and pads in different shapes in polyethylene bags
- Seal Box 280 – full automatic packaging unit for moistening and packaging cosmetic round pads in sealed cylindrical containers fastened by screw or snap-fit cap.
- Built-in “Black Light” unit in case of using sensitive products to this unit
- Die-cut for manufacturing stitched edge pads
- Die-cut for manufacturing needle-punched edge pads
- Decorating rollers for one-side or two-side embossing of the pad’s surface
- Specific tailoring for connecting the machine to Seal Box 280 unit
- Filling jars unit, model JF
- Equipment for direct feeding from the carding machine
- 2000-hour parts service pack
MAIN COMPONENTS EMPLOYED
The machine can always guarantee a high-quality stable end-product.
The machine is considerably flexible and able to manufacture pads in different shapes by simple replacement of the die-cut and the packaging chutes. The replacement time is very short and does not invalidate the usual daily production process.