RC01 IS A MACHINE FOR PACKING PLASTIC TUBES STRAWS OR STICKS INSIDE CARDBOARD BOXES
WHAT DOES IT MANUFACTURE ?
Semi-automatic machines for packing:
- polypropylene sticks for manufacturing cotton swabs for the adult’s and the baby’s personal hygiene as well as for cosmetic, medical or industrial use
- paper sticks for manufacturing cotton swabs for the adult’s and the baby’s personal hygiene as well as for cosmetic, medical or industrial use
- plastic tubes by different lengths and diameters for different uses ( as an example, spray dispensers, ballpoint pens …)
in carton boxes
- Up to 6 boxes/hour
These are indicative figures as the actual performance relies on different factors such as, as an example, the sizes and the quality of sticks, straws, tubes etc. … and the performance of the machine arranged upstream …
RAW MATERIALS EMPLOYED
- carton boxes
- plastic film
- 2000-hour parts service pack
- Formats ( kit conversion units )
MAIN COMPONENTS EMPLOYED
This is a high-quality Strema product. The machine can always guarantee a first-class end-product thanks to the refined components in contact with the raw materials employed.
The machine is considerably flexible and able to manufacture different types of items by simple replacement of an equipment. The replacement time is very short and does not invalidate the usual daily production process.