ID4 IS AN AUTOMATIC BAG PACKAGING MACHINE FOR COSMETIC PADS
WHAT DOES IT MANUFACTURE ?
- demake-up cosmetic round pads
- cosmetic, hygienic or medical oval pads
- cosmetic, hygienic or medical square pads
- cosmetic, hygienic or medical rectangular pads
neatly and orderly stacked and packed in plastic foil bag in pre-fixed number for each pad type
The maximum capacity is about 20 foil bags per minute
- 19 foil bags ( 20 pieces/each type )
- 19 foil bags ( 30 pieces/each type )
- 19 foil bags ( 50 pieces/each type )
- 14 foil bags ( 70 pieces/each type )
- 10 foil bags ( 100 pieces/each type )
- 8 foil bags ( 120 pieces/each type )
These are indicative figures as the actual performance relies on the quality of the raw materials,the sealing power of the bag material, pad type and sizes, the number of pads per foil bag …
RAW MATERIALS EMPLOYED
Polyethylene zip-lock or simple sealing and drawstring foil bags. All the bag types must be fed from stacks fixed by wickets of minimum 50 pieces
MANUFACTURING UNITS CONNECTED
- 2000-hour parts service pack
MAIN COMPONENTS EMPLOYED
The machine can always guarantee a high-quality stable end-product.
The machine is considerably flexible and able to manufacture pads in different shapes by simple replacement of the die-cut and the packaging chutes. The replacement time is very short and does not invalidate the usual daily production process.