MODEL 765 – SEMI-AUTOMATIC THERMO-WELDER BY FILM CUTTING AT RIGHT ANGLES
WHAT DOES IT MANUFACTURE ?
The machine can thermo-weld appropriate portion of film over tubs containing convenience and pre-cooked food (solid, liquid, creamy, pasty), generic foodstuff and non-food items too.
By virtue of the device for cutting film at right angles, the end product show a small portion of film scrap along the whole perimeter of the tub. This scrap will allow the end-user to remove the film easily from whatever side of the tub.
- From 5 to 6/7 tubs/minute by Single Format
- From 5/6 to 7 tubs/minute by Double Format
These are indicative figures as the actual performance reies on the tub material, dimensions, type of content (solid, liquid, creamy, pasty), the compatibility to thermo-welding power between film and container materials…
WELDING –COMPATIBLE RAW MATERIALS EMPLOYED
Tubs up to max. dimensions mm 325 x 265 [GN ½] made of :
- PP Polypropylene) translucent and non-translucent
- PET Polyethylene Terephthalate
- CPET Crystalline polyethylene terephthalate
- APET Amorphous polyethylene terephthalate
- PS Polystyrene
- PET Polyethylene or polythene
- PVC Polyvinylchloride
- Cardboard Laminated with PP or Other Plastic Materials
- Monolacquered or Bilacquered Aluminium
- Aluminium Laminated with PP
- Aluminium Suitable for Sterilization Processes
- Laminated Lacquered
- Aluminium Metallized
- Anti-fog Multilayer
- Barrier Peelable
- Papers Printed
- Coextruded Sterilizable
- 3-track, 4-track etc.. possible format changeover
- 2000-hour parts service pack
MAIN COMPONENTS EMPLOYED
This is a high-quality Strema product. The machine can always guarantee a first-class end-product thanks to the refined components in contact with the raw materials employed.
The machine is considerably flexible and able to thermos-seal different types of tubs by simple replacement of an equipment. The replacement time is very short and does not invalidate the usual daily production process.