CB90 IS A COTTON SWABS PACKAGING MACHINE IN CYLINDRICAL CONTAINERS
WHAT DOES IT MANUFACTURE ?
Full automatic cotton swabs packaging machine in non-stacking cylindrical containers by separate cap
The maximum capacity of containers per minute is :
- 24 jars ( 50 pieces/each type )
- 22 ÷ 24 jars ( 100 pieces/each type )
- 11 ÷ 12 jars ( 200 pieces/each type )
- 09 ÷ 10 jars ( 300 pieces/each type )
The maximum capacity of models CF1 and CF3 lined up with CB90 is 2500 cotton swabs per minute
These are indicative figures as the actual performance relies on the quality of the raw materials, cotton swab type and sizes, the number of cotton swabs per jar …
RAW MATERIALS EMPLOYED
Polypropylene, expanded and crystal polystyrene and carton cylindrical conainers
MANUFACTURING UNITS CONNECTED
- Model CF1
- Model CF3
PRE-PACKAGING UNITS CONNECTED
Model CD – Semi-automatic packaging system and disc
- Sound proofing cover for the vibrating hopper
- 2000-hour parts service pack
- Mirror machine for using one single operator monitoring 2 machines simultaneously
MAIN COMPONENTS EMPLOYED
- SCHNEIDER ELECTRIC
This is a high-quality Strema product. The machine can always guarantee a first-class end-product thanks to the refined components in contact with the raw materials employed.
The machine is considerably flexible and able to manufacture different types of items by simple replacement of an equipment. The replacement time is very short and does not invalidate the usual daily production process.