767 & 767VG – Semi-Automatic Food Sealer
MODEL 767 & 767VG – SEMI-AUTOMATIC THERMO-WELDER BY OUTLINED FILM CUT
Model 767 is a heat sealer particularly suited to small-sized outputs and can be placed over whatever top-work of a kitchen. The 767VG version allows for getting vacumm or vacuum-gas ( modified atmosphere, M.A.P.system – Modified Atmosphere Packaging ) sealed tubs.
WHAT DOES IT MANUFACTURE?
The machine can thermo-weld appropriate portion of film over tubs containing convenience and pre-cooked food (solid, liquid, creamy, pasty), generic foodstuff and non-food items too. The film is accurately sealed and cut along the whole extent of the tub’s outline. It is possible to provide for a pull tab for product’s easy opening to any corner or side of the tub.
- 5 tubs/minute by Single Format
- 10 tubs/minute by Double Format
- 3 tubs/minute by Single Format
- 6 tubs/minute by Double Format
These are indicative figures as the actual performance reies on the tub material, dimensions, type of content (solid, liquid, creamy, pasty), the compatibility to thermo-welding power between film and container materials…
WELDING –COMPATIBLE RAW MATERIALS EMPLOYED
Tubs up to max. dimensions mm 325 x 265 [GN ½] made of :
- PP Polypropylene) translucent and non-translucent
- PET Polyethylene Terephthalate
- CPET Crystalline polyethylene terephthalate
- APET Amorphous polyethylene terephthalate
- PS Polystyrene
- PET Polyethylene or polythene
- PVC Polyvinylchloride
- Cardboard Laminated with PP or Other Plastic Materials
- Monolacquered or Bilacquered Aluminium
- Aluminium Laminated with PP
- Aluminium Suitable for Sterilization Processes
- Laminated / Lacquered
- Aluminium / Metallized
- Anti-fog / Multilayer
- Barrier / Peelable
- Papers / Printed
- Coextruded / Sterilizable
Usable Gas – version 767VG :
- Carbon Dioxide
- or other preservative gases
- 3-track, 4-track etc.. possible format changeover
- 2000-hour parts service pack
MAIN COMPONENTS EMPLOYED
This is a high-quality Strema product. The machine can always guarantee a first-class end-product thanks to the refined components in contact with the raw materials employed.
The machine is considerably flexible and able to thermos-seal different types of tubs by simple replacement of an equipment. The replacement time is very short and does not invalidate the usual daily production process.