CF2 IS COTTON SWABS MANUFACTURING MACHINE
WHAT DOES IT MANUFACTURE ?
- adult hygienic ear-cleaning cotton swabs
- baby hygienic ear-cleaning cotton swabs (safety type)
- cosmetic swabs for make-up removal
- medical applicators (i. e. : microbiological swabs)
- healthcare check medical applicators (by aluminium stick)
- swabs for cleaning electronic devices.
- other industrial type…..
- From 200 to 3000 pieces/minute
RAW MATERIALS EMPLOYED
- 100% natural fibers, cotton, rayon or alginate
- 100% synthetic fibers (i.e. dacron)
- Mixed fibers (natural and/or synthetic)
- Polypropylene, polystyrene, paper, wooden, bamboo aluminium sticks
- Fixing solutions (binders)
PACKAGING UNITS CONNECTED
- Tip fusing unit for polypropylene sticks
- Tip gluing unit for paper, polystyrene and wooden sticks
- Timed flapping device for the stick feeder’s sides
- Quality control : Detecting and ejecting device of each single defective swab
- 2000-hour parts service pack
MAIN COMPONENTS EMPLOYED
- SCHNEIDER ELECTRIC
- HIGH-QUALITY STABLE END-PRODUCT
The machine can always guarantee a high-quality end-product also by the use of efficient quality control devices.
The machine is considerably flexible and able to manufacture different types of items by simple replacement of an equipment. The replacement time is very short and does not invalidate the usual daily production process.
- SEIZING POWER BETWEEN COTTON AND STICK
More than 30 N.
- STICKS IN DIFFERENT COLOURS
Model CF2 can mix polipropylene, paper, polystyrene and wooden sitcks by different colour.